Kentfield Hospital is a licensed acute care hospital specializing in the care of medically complex and catastrophic rehabilitation patients.
Patients considered for admission are hemodynamically stable and have completed their initial diagnostic work-up. Patients must have a diagnosis requiring extended acute hospitalization.
Admission criteria includes:
- Requires an extended acute hospitalization
- Need daily physician monitoring
- May need acute rehabilitation
- Demonstrate the potential for measureable improvement within a reasonable time period with an interdisciplinary team approach
- Achieve realistic functional goals to allow a return to a more independent level of care and improved quality of life
For additional information, contact your Clinical Liaison or the Admissions Department at 415.485.3527.